NOTE 030 - June 2019 Journal Highlights + Flip Through




I have my June 2019 Journal Highlights + Flip Through for today!

We will start on a sweet note! Strawberry journal spread!
I have noticed that I have this thing for fruit themed stationery.
So I was so excited for the strawberry themed items in my recent haul!
One thing I love about summer is fresh strawberries!
So that was the inspiration for this spread.





Sorry about the cat hair. My cat had decided to sleep on my journal lol.
/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\




As you can see from what I wrote, I carved my first linocut stamp!
I actually made a video of the process which you can watch here.





I actually made another post with more about this spread.
You can read about it & watch my Journal With Me video here.




°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。




I found myself very attracted to pastels by the end of June.
I would say I'm still in that phase.

I got some pastel blue stickers I wanted to use.
I got the inspiration for this spread from MyLifeMits on YouTube.

Her videos are awesome & so relaxing, so please check her videos out!

I will have a Journal With Me video up on Friday, so make sure to check it out!





This spread is a bit more simple.
I got some beautiful floral doilies from the dollar store that I wanted to use.
And the sticker of the flower bush I just stuck down because part of
the back had come off.





It doesn't look as nice on camera as in person.
I used a lot of lighter colors & I think that may be the reason as to why.






This spread I posted on Instagram.
So go follow me if you want behind the scenes & to see some photos early!

I did this vintage inspired spread about sewing.
I had started a sewing project. (And now I am already procrastinating.)
I used the receipt from my fabric order. That is what really sparked the
inspiration for this spread.





As you can see, my cat Kookie, joined me.
I really like how it turned out!

I was happy that I got to journal a bit more this past month.
And, of course, I love all the journal spreads I created.
I had lots of fun, so hopefully this next month will be great as well.

I am working on some other journals I have.
I missed a bit on a challenge I am doing, but I am getting caught back up now.

How did your journaling go for June?
Also, many have reached their halfway point. 
Are you starting a new journal for July?
I would love to know in the comments!

Also, check out my flip through below!

Comments