NOTE 028 - Huge AliExpress Haul ✿ Journaling + Snail Mail Supplies




Hello everyone!

In today's post, I will be unboxing a HUGE haul of crafting supplies from AliExpress!
I got a lot of cute stationery goods, like washi tape, paper, & tons of stickers!
This was my first time buying items from AliExpress for journaling &
snail mail supplies & it turned out great! I hope you enjoy seeing what
I got & I will be using these items in my future videos!

 Here are some photos first!





There is a part 1 & a part 2 to this haul.
Due to technical difficulties, I had to split it into 2 videos.

Also, before you watch the videos, please check me out on Instagram!
I officially have an Instagram now!
So please follow me on there for updates, bts, & more! @pebbledpaper


 ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Now the videos!



Comments

Popular Posts