NOTE 029 - "Hello Vintage" Journal Spread | Journal With Me 005



I have some photos of a journal spread & a Journal With Me video
for you guys today!

I uploaded these photos to Instagram, but I thought I would share them here
as well. So if you want updates, go follow me on Instagram @pebbledpaper!

It felt like it had been a while since I played with the vintage style,
although I use it quite often. Regardless, it felt nice to come back
to it. I recently had a haul where I bought a bunch of vintage inspired

So I ended up using some of those items in this journal spread.





I feel like I have been neglecting the blog a little bit.
It is easier to do somethings with just video, but some things
are better written. I do have a few ideas planned for blog post,
so please stick around! Also, check out my YouTube & other socials
in the menu to the right!




I do find it a bit hard to work on promoting & staying up-to-date,
as well juggle real life. I tend to feel overwhelmed easily & I
do value my health. I've been on this amazing healing journey
& maybe one day I will share it with you guys (at least, what I can share.)
 That is something that has its ups & downs.

If you guys would like to see more personal posts, please let me know in the comments!
And also, stay tuned for more posts to come! 


Comments