NOTE 018 - Small Stationery & Craft Supply Haul - Part 2





I have the second part to my January 2019 haul.

You can see part one here.






I bought a cute cat stationery set off of Amazon.
It included these adorable black gel pens, which actually write really well.
I use the pens a lot. The sticker folder is great & includes stickers as well.
I featured it in my January monthly favorites. You get several cute memo
pads. I thought it was a good deal for all that you get...& it's cute.




I bought this correction tape from Wish. It is not really correction tape.
More like decoration tape. They have many designs, but I liked this one
the best. It can be tricky to use, but for the price, it is worth it.







I had my eye on one of these books for a while. I finally bought one.
This is the kikki k. Paper Lover's Book. This is the 2018 Cute version.
These books include stickers, tags, crafts, papers, cards, & etc. If you love
paper, this is a great book. I think it is also perfect if you are getting into
snail mail. It has everything for starting. I do have some future posts featuring
some of the things in this book. It is different using it for me. I am used
to making everything, with this book it is all there for you. Of course you
can still use it in other ways, but I think it is great when I don't feel too
creative. It is perfect for creative blocks. The paper is good quality. It is
a fun book to have.






Here is one of the bookmarks you can punch out & fold, as well as a cactus.
Very cute & great for when you are bored! Sorry the bottom photo is a bit blurry.
My shelf is up high, I'm short, & I had to zoom in to it. (lol)

That is all for today's post!
Do you own any of these? Do you like them?

Comments