NOTE 015 - Small Stationery & Craft Supply Haul - Part 1




This is part one of my January 2019 haul. 

I put in a few orders over the past month. My goal is not to buy
anymore new craft supplies this year. Of course this does not include
pens, adhesives, & necessary craft supplies. I'm talking about the pretty
stuff...like stickers, washi tape, & other things that we kinda don't really
need, but hope for.  So I splurged a bit at the start. I want to challenge
myself & work with what I have for the whole year. I usually buy new
supplies for inspiration & to fuel new ideas. I want to overcome that
& find inspiration without buying new supplies.
That is my goal, so let's get into the haul!

 Also, please excuse the winter lighting.






Boxed Set Washi Tapes - I bought these off of Wish. I wanted to buy
more blue & purple colored stuff. I don't really use those colors, but
now I have the stuff to do it with. I also bought the plant washi tapes.
One of the tapes isn't the same as the set in the photos, but I can work
with it. I do like them & they are good quality for the price.




mt ex World of Words Thank You Washi Tape - I bought a few
things off of Amazon. I bought this washi tape because it is a wide
washi & features neutral colors. One of my favorite washi tapes is the
BGM Dot Grid Washi Tape. I use it a lot & I am running out because
I use it soo much. I didn't buy anymore when I bought from Japan,
so I decided to give this one a try. It is a bit transparent like the BGM
washi. It is wider & there is a metallic bit on it, but I like it. It does
stick better as well.






Girl Washi Tape - This one is from Wish. I love this tape.
It has portraits of manga girls on it. I cut out the portraits like
stickers. I wanted something like those fashion girl stickers,
but with stickers you run out faster. There is I think 4 different
designs on this roll. I thought it would be better & cost effective to 
buy a whole washi roll. I really like the designs of all 4 girls. If I would
have bought stickers, I probably would have loved using a few of
them more than the others. If I only have 2 of each design, I get
stingy lol. So I bought a whole roll instead.




Zebra Sarasa Clip Pens 0.5 - If you read my December Favorites, you
will know I bought just the black gel pen. I decided to buy the whole
rainbow set. I really loved my black one & I already used it up.
I have been wanting a rainbow gel pen set, so I got one. I may buy the
pastel set in the future too. 




Little Prince Themed Washi Sticker Flakes - These are beautiful.
The gold foil & the detail is beautiful. I find it hard for me to use
them. The colors are lovely & they are relatively large as well.
These also came from Wish.


I hope you guys enjoyed part one of this haul. You can see how I use
these items in my future posts & I plan on having a small giveaway in
the next few weeks, so subscribe to my blog to keep up to date!

Comments