NOTE 017 - January 2019 Monthly Favorites






I have my January 2019 Monthly Favorites.

If you saw my January journal highlights, you will see how I used these
items. I have more things, but I think I will save them for next month's
favorites post. I have some hauls as well that feature some of these items.






Papers - Vintage, Kraft, & Textured

I used these papers a lot in January. Paper is one of the most important
materials in my supplies. These neutral colored papers are perfect. I used a
lot of lighter colors this past month. I do have the textured papers in
various colors & styles that I love to use as well. I like how they are textured,
but just in plain colors. They add depth without being too "in your face."




Letter Stamps

I had never been much into using letter stamps before. I love using them now.
They are so simple, but they can give variance to what you are creating. Especially
when you use various fonts. If you feel like you aren't good at lettering, they are a
simple & easy way to add that decorative touch. A bonus is that you can use
different colored inks as well. I used these a lot in snail mails that I have not
posted yet.




Zebra Sarasa Pens

I keep talking about these pens. Having a good set of different colored pens
can also bring more variance into your work. These are great for highlighting
your writing or making certain words stand out. These pens write really smooth
& I love the colors. They do last well, which is important to me since I write a lot.




Girl Washi Tape from Wish

This tape is beautiful. I love cutting the manga girls out & using them as stickers.
I used these in my journal, as well as in my personal journal. The colors are lovely.
It is a good quality tape for the price.






Sticker Folder

I bought this adorable sticker folder off of Amazon in a set of cat themed items.
I have wanted a sticker folder to help me be a bit more organized. It is so cute &
it comes with stickers as well. It is good quality for the price. I do wish it had some
smaller pockets for sticker flakes, but I think I may try to make my own. You also
can't add more sheets, but for the price it is not like it is a big deal.


I hope you liked this post!
Do you have any of these items? What do you think about them?

Comments

Popular Posts