NOTE 022 - February 2019 Monthly Favorites




I finally have my monthly favorites for February 2019.

I already had them, but I am finally posting them.
 Let's get right into it!





This little vintage baby. It's a label maker! My mom had plans to donate
this because she never used it. I didn't know we had one. I played with
it & was like "I need this." So now I have it. I used it for more personal
stuff in February, but it was something I love to use. I used some of the
letters in the video I filmed of the journal spread above. I didn't do it
on camera because it took me a little bit to make them.




This Yumi Imai cotton stamp already shows that it is well-loved. I love using it.
I love rubber stamps & I should really get more. I love using them &
they are reusable unlike most stickers. The stamp ink was hard to take a 
photo of since the letters are white. I used this Dew Drop
Inkpad in Aquatic Splash a lot too.




To go with that color, I used these ribbons. They are very simple
designs, but I used ribbon a lot in February.




I used & am still using these adorable Cinnamoroll flake stickers
& washi stickers. I used a lot of pastels in February. I think I was excited
for spring...

That's all for last month's favorites!
Do you own any of these items? Do you like them?

Comments