MAIL 018 - Black & White Vintage Snail Mail




As promised, I have another black & white snail mail for today.
 With a tutorial!

This one has a crisp vintage feel to it. I used a black background,
which I am loving.




I used my Yumi Imai cotton stamp & stamped the envelope.
I did a bit of a collage on the front as well.




I used some of the pages from my moon calendar & cut the date
off the bottom of the page.




This is definitely one of my favorite snail mails I have ever made.






I found this feather on one of my walks. It was kinda the
inspiration for this snail mail.








I reused a plastic sticker packaging as this goodie bag.
I ended up not sending it with the paper shreds. It made
it a bit too bulky to send in the mail.






Materials:
Blank Envelope
Various Papers
Feather
Yumi Imai Rubber Stamp
Plastic Sticker Packaging
Uhidea Black Label Washi Tape
Striped Washi Tape
mt ex World of Words Washi Tape - Thank You
VeraMagic Dew Drop Midnight Black Stamp Ink

Comments