MAIL 016 - Elegant Minimal Snail Mail




I have a fancy looking minimal snail mail today.
Yes, it kinda looks like a wedding invitation... But I loved this look.
As you may know, I love using texture. This one had those textures
& it had such a relaxing feel to it. I made a swatch of watercolor rocks.
This mail really has an earthy & relaxing vibe. Which I love.




The monochrome & minimal looks are my favorite. Those looks
tend to be my most popular posts as well. You don't see it a lot
in the Snail Mail Community. I would do more, but I do like to
experiment & play with different styles. That is what creating is about.
I do have some more of these looks coming though...












Materials:
Brown Textured Cardstock
Black Envelope
Hemp Cord
Vellum Paper
Sakura Gelly White Pen

Comments