MAIL 001 - Autumn Mushroom Snail Mail



Autumn is approaching in the Northern Hemisphere. I am excited for the cooler weather and warm tones that fill the air. 





The ground has been damp from the evening dew, along with the recent rainstorms.





 I have been taking quiet walks. I ran into a bunch of mushrooms!





 I love mushrooms, not only for eating. I found Crown Tipped Coral mushrooms and Tremella Fuciformis. I took time to do research about them.





 Mushrooms and warm colors make up this snail mail set. The bottom one above is a postcard.
I drew all the mushrooms myself. I used a micron pen to add some contrast. Paired with stamps to give it a vintage feel.




 I wrote a letter to my Penpal using part of it already. I plan to use the postcard for Postcrossing.




Does the seasons affect the colors you use and how you use them? Let me know below!


Comments