NOTE 035 - Life Update #2 Shop Updates, More journal Spreads, and Art

Well this is long overdue...

Could I say more? Hahaha... 

 

This will be another post filled with many photos

of the oh-so-long last half of 2020. At least it seemed very long and I

think most of us can agree on that. And I know I promised a new post in

my last one from June and I also said I would post it the next week.

Well that next week went by and another one and another one...

So here we are! It's almost 2021 and a lot has happened since that

last post. For one, a new office set up that literally took place a few days

ago as I write this. One of the reasons we have a new post! I love this new

set up and I got a new computer that is much smoother to use. So I hope for

many new blog posts and other fun stuff to come! I really want to get back into

writing blog posts and this new office space will come in handy. 

 

So to make this easier, I'll just start from where I left off in the last post.

It's gonna take many to get back caught up to now haha but that's okay. 

 


 

So for our first photo we have a vintage daffodil spread!

This was from spring when the daffodils had started to come out!

I posted this around the time that my IG hit 1000 followers, although

it has stayed around that number haha.

 

 

This journal spread was a spread I made during my first IG live!

Not many watched, but I had fun & enjoyed pushing myself out of my

comfort zone. Should I start doing lives again? Ive thought about

giving it a try again!



I made a bunch of postcards to send friends at the start of lockdown.

These were so fun to make and very simple to do!

 

 

For this spread I used goodies from the lovely @nomidelights on IG.

I won a giveaway she hosted! I was in such a creative rut but receiving

that surprise in the mail inspired me so much! Go follow her

& show some love! She has such amazing vintage journal spreads!

 

 

 

This spread is one of my faves! I loved the letter stamping plus the color

combo was just perfect! I was inspired to do this for a challenge by @dearmissdarcy

on IG. The challenge was #darcysfavoritethingschallenge. And my favorite thing

was well... flowers! Learning about plants and flowers, the smells, and of course the beauty!

Go check out all her gorgeous letters on her IG!

 

 Now I'm gonna spam you haha

 

 







Red Spread featuring @dollykayeart Patreon rewards.

 

These were all spreads for #kawaiispringjournalingchallenge hosted by the

Kawaii Journaling Community that you can find on IG & Facebook.

It was a super fun challenge! Also featuring a lot of super cute Patreon awards

from @rainbowholic! (Many of my spreads in this post do!)

 

 

 

This spread was for a collab with the wonderful @shestudies on IG!

We chose 10 of our essentials for journaling! And wow, it was actually kind of hard haha

 


 
This was my new journal cover. Featuring the birdie sticker from @miss.milk.tea shop!

I went for a vintage look this time. (sorry it's a bit blurry lol)

 

 

 

 For this spread I was inspired by @kanakanastudio and her collab

 with @blackteajournals to make a MBTI spread! And I love how it turned out!

And yes, I am an INTJ. If you want to read more about that then I recommend you

check out my caption of my original post.



 I was sooo happy with how this mail to @sincerelyluna.co turned out!! I used a tutorial by @happy_art_journal for a three pocket folder. It was super fun and simple to make! I also used some of my stickers from the “Bright Bouquet” sticker sheet in my shop @mamu.cat.shop To change it up a bit, I sent a recipe and some of my favorite quotes of the moment. 

 


My first blurred out spread lol

(a bit blurry because I had accidentally deleted the original photo lol)

 



 Pastel favorites spread! I used the adorable Big Boy Dots by @midnightsun.studios and
@rainbowholic washi tape in this spread! Go check those artists out!

 


 

 A bright and happy spread! Using the Mamu Spring Flowers stickers from my shop! 

(Sticker design no longer available)

 


 

For this spread I used the stickers I designed for a collaboration!

You can read more about it in the caption of the original post.

It was super fun & I love how everything turned out!

Go check out @poyura.co for their amazing work and to see the designs they made!

You can check out the items by @poyura.co in their shop!



Another pocket mail! I love decorating them and filling them with goodies!

This was an outgoing mail to @miss.milk.tea with a vintage pink theme since she loves pink 💕 

 

 

Last journal spread for this blog post!

 

 
 
Just a cute fruit things spread featuring ADORABLE stickers by
 
If there is any items I used that you would like to know where I bought
them, leave a comment below! Or you can check out the posts on my
IG page @mamucatlife for more info!


I wanted to talk about my shop, new designs, and progress!


So here is some of my vintage designs that you can find in my shop!

 

 

My normal products can change quite often so we won't go through all

those. But I have hosted giveaways, challenges, & journaling collabs!!

So go follow my shop account too if you haven't already!


I also hit 50 sales on my Etsy Shop! But now it is much more haha!

I am so greatly thankful! You guys made this year a great experience despite

all the crazy! I've learned so much & all your support encourages & means sooo

much to me! So thank you for being here! 💖


Until the next post, bye!

(And I promise it will be much sooner than like 6 months lol)


Comments