NOTE 034 - Life Update #1 - Instagram, Happy Mails, Journal Spread, Tiny Mails



Well this post is long overdue haha.
But I’m here. I’ve wanted to make this post for a while, but I’ve had so many projects
that have kept me busy. I’m excited to share some of those with you today!

First, I think I would like to give the blog here a bit of a makeover, but I’m not
quite sure where to go with that. So if you have any suggestions, drop‘em in the
comments. I wanna hear them. I’m thinking of revamping my IG too! It’s been
a whole year on IG. I’ve met so many amazing people & creators! So if you
are not following me yet, get on over there! I do a lot of fun stuff on there, some
I will be discussing in this post today... So go follow me & come back haha.

And just a note, these photos are a bit on the newer side. If you would like to see
some older spreads and mails, check out my IG or tumblr!

Now let’s start with some journal spreads!




For this black, white, & yellow spread I made a video! It’s on IGTV. I am no longer
on YouTube. I think this was my first real video with IG formatting. In this video, I showed
my process for making my journal spreads. So if you are getting into journaling or you just
want to see my process, check it out! I’ll try to link it here.







A lot of blue spreads during winter 2019-20!

The spread with the blue roses was inspired by IU’s Blueming album. Love Poem was
& still is one of my most favorite songs. I love the lyrics, so I just put the lyrics on the
page. Highly recommend you give it a listen!












These were all spreads from challenge by the Kawaii journaling community on IG.
You can check out their IG @kawaiijournaling for more challenges & prompts.

This was the #kawaiijournaling2020challenge. It was a nice challenge to take it easy
and reflect on 2019 & think about 2020. Although almost everything for 2020 was
thrown out the window. But sometimes that happens haha, just gotta keep moving!




I hosted a bit of a challenge! This was a super cute & fun challenge!
I loved seeing everyone’s creations. You can check out the hashtag if you would like
to see some of everyone’s creations. I am hoping to do another challenge in July!
I’d love to see you there!




I made a small story graphic for those that are looking for pen pals.
You can find it in my highlights, but I may make a detailed post on here as well!









Here is a few of the tiny mails I made!
For the last photo, I show the rest of the mail I sent with my tiny mail to my Penpal.
The tiny mails are so fun to make & I really push myself to be creative when I make
them. I have more on my IG & I have a highlight for them as well. I was including
them in my pen pal letters & in my stationery swaps. You can also keep them for yourself
if you can’t bare to part with them hehe.






A couple more journal spreads!






I had been working on the sticker designs for months! And I finally opened my shop.
These were my first designs in my shop. I was very excited & nervous, but I received
a lot of love & support.







This was the prize for the Tiny Mail Challenge winner!
The winner was randomly chosen. And I made a prize & a tiny mail with her style in
mind. She really loved florals & botanics, so I tried to go for that!









These were some Animal Crossing journal spreads I did in a group collaboration!
We did an Animal Crossing collab for the release of New Horizons. I did a few spreads hehe.
I also used my fruit sticker flakes (no longer available) from my shop! Fun fact: I really love fruit hehe.





A purple shop opening spread!
I used some of my Purple Heart stickers for this spread. 






I was SUPER HAPPY with how this mail turned out!
It’s one of my favorites I have made. I just really like how all the colors came together!
It’s a very simple wallet style flip book.

I think that will be all for this post!
I will try and do another post next week with some more photos!
I do want to try making a tutorial again! It’s been a while & I do miss making videos.
But I think I have a good set up that will work now. I do have an old video I need
to edit. It needs a voiceover & I find doing voiceovers while everyone is at home because
of quarantine very hard. I get embarrassed talking to myself like that lol.



Comments