MAIL 028 - Making Rainbow Letters 🌈 Easy Rainbow Happy Mail




I have a super fun & colorful set of mails for today!

I have many projects & I am quite busy these days. I know many can relate.
I wanted to make some letter sets to have on hand. I have seen a few photos on Instagram
of people holding a few colorful envelopes together. So I decided to make a bunch of letters
all together, to have on hand & to form a bit of a rainbow!

I usually work on one mail at a time. I tend to keep my pen pal's preferences in mind too.
This time I just wanted to focus on creating. So I did that!

I had a LOT of fun making these letters! All the colors & just going for it!

I will probably do this again sometime!




At first, I was going to use various papers for each color.
I had some rainbow cardstock that I received as a gift from a friend, so I decided to
use that. That is why I all of the base envelopes match! Next time I will try out
various colored papers. I just used my envelope punch board to make the envelopes.
(It took me many tries to learn how to use it lol.)

I guess will talk about each envelope a bit in this post.
I highly recommend you check out my video at the end of this post!
You can listen to me talk about the process & watch me work!






First up is yellow!

This one I kept pretty simple.
I decorated an envelope for my pen pal to use.
I included some tea & a tag popsicle tag. I printed the popsicle tag from here.
I use the popsicles from it throughout these mails!
I had a bunch of different colored doilies which I will use throughout these mails as well.
The letter paper was so decorative printer paper I had.

I highly recommend you follow me on Pinterest!
I pin some free printable on there! Go check them out!






Orange

This one is my favorite out of all of them!
I included some washi samples & stickers.
I used some fruit printables from here.
I made a little holder for the sticky tabs.
The label on the front is something I am loving to do
right now! I will talk about it a little later. I also show it in my video.
I used stickers from Dolly Kaye Art's August Patreon printables.
I am in love with her art! So go check out her Patreon!
 
I just loved how it all came together!






Red

This one is so cute!
I decided to do a bit of a cherry theme, which I have never done before.
I had this cherry glitter tape, I don't use it very much. I love how it went with this.
It doesn't stick very well, so I had glue it down.
I decorated the little tea bag & I included some stickers!
I decorated the writing paper a bit with stamps & a bit of lettering.







Pink

For the pink one, I included plenty of goodies, including project life cards!
But the highlight, I made the adorable writing paper!

I totally recommend watching the video to see the process!
But I just used a piece of standard printer paper cut in half.
I then took a pink distress oxide ink & made it darker around the edges.
I used a star stamp & a pink shimmer ink to add a sparkly touch.

I just love the paper soo much & it is my thing now.






Blue

This one I kept really simple.
I did make the label using the process above.
I just did a simple collage on the front.






Green

This one was for my dear friend Lorelei.
I used a letter punch I have to punch out her name.
I hope to play with that punch more in the future.
I stamped the cacti for the mail tag card.

 ______________________

That is all for this post!
I hope you enjoyed all the colorful letters!
Do you plan to try making a rainbow set of letters? Let me know in the comments!
If you do, don't forget to tag me on Instagram @pebbledpaper!



Comments