NOTE 032 - July 2019 Journal Highlights + Flip Through




I have my July 2019 journal highlights & flip through for this post!
I hope you guys can find some journaling ideas & inspiration from this post!

So let's get right to it!





I had a lot of fun experimenting with layering for July!

One of my favorites ways to do this is with washi tape.
So doing what I call "stacking" where I just stick washi tape down beside
each other like above. As you can see from the photo above, I cut
out those leaves from a washi tape, then I kind placed them in a curved pattern.
I then placed the clock sticker on top to cover the bottom of the leaves.





For this spread, I was trying to kinda make it look like a desk area.
So the clock on the wall, the typewriter & lamp on the desk, & I tried
to make it look like the stamp washi was paintings hung on the wall.

I really like how it turned out!




I actually have a journal with me video for this spread!
Check that out if you would like to!








I've really been into bullet journal style spreads lately.
So I made this spread a "gratitude" spread.





I layered washi tapes, stamps, & stickers in this spread.

I didn't finish #4 because I wanted it to be more personal.

The one sticker I wrote on was made out of a slick material.
So I accidentally smudged the ink & it never dried.
I ended up putting clear tape on it, & that did the trick!




This spread is my pink spread!
I played with layering a lot in this spread!

One thing I do when layering is using white backgrounds for washi tape & stickers.
I stick the washi tape or washi sticker to a plain piece of paper & cut it out.
This is so the back is white since most washi tapes & stickers are
transparent. This is fun for making designs with washi tape as well!





I love how the colors turned out!





I love this spread! It may be one of my favorites!

I tried to make it look like a street with gardens. Perfect for reading in!
That is why I made an "Adventure Playlist." Reading a book is like an adventure.
So I thought it was fitting.





I used a lot of washi tape for the background in this spread, but it
was still a very simple spread.




I played with layering in this spread too!
I think all of them are that way hehe!

I did some fussy cutting with washi tape in this spread.
I cut out the little hanging stars, which turned out super cute!





A lot of these journal spreads I didn't completely fill out yet.
But I usually come back to them.

I have noticed that I am really liking a more kawaii style lately.
There is nothing wrong with that! We will see for August!

How did our July go? Let me know in the comments!


Comments