MAIL 027 - 📁 File Folder Happy Mail Flipbook 📁




I have a super adorable & easy happy mail project today!

I am finally getting to post this because I got a really bad cold,
so that put me behind a bit. I am feeling better now though!

I have a happy mail flip book that is in the shape of a file folder!

This would make a great pen pal gift & they could reuse the folder too!
That is always a plus.





It is super easy to make! I hope this post will give you some inspiration!

I made two pockets to go on each side for the inside.
For the flap in the middle, I taped a Project Life card to the middle.





I did a little collage on the front of the project life card.
For the other side, I used a white gel pen to write "mail tag."
Of course, I later added my mail tag questions to it.

I filled the little pocket with goodies.
For the pocket on the left side, I put my letter in there.

I included some project life cards & tied it shut with some twine.





This is how I wrapped it all up!
I made the gift bag out of tracing paper.

Of course, if you want to save on postage, you don't have to make it
so thick. With this project, there is a lot of room to play & experiment!

It you want to see the process check out the video below!


Comments

Popular Posts