MAIL 026 - Simple Floral Happy Mail Flip Book for Vivian




Today I have a happy mail I've been so excited to post!
I made this happy mail a couple months ago.
I wanted to send some mail to Vivian over at The Paper Letter Blog, so I
decided to send her this simple floral flip book. I included some
embossed papers, washi tape sample, & some other goodies!





This is a very simple & easy happy mail flipbook.
It is 6 inches tall by 12 inches across. I scored the folds at every 4 inches.
I stuck two pieces of scrapbook cardstock together for this.
My cardstock was double-sided, but I wanted it to match on the other side.
Of course, if you have a cardstock that matches on both sides, then you won't
have to worry about that! I stuck everything together with washi tape.
I wanted Vivian to be able to reuse everything as much as possible.
Even the pockets are on with washi tape!

I really loved this color scheme! I know Vivian loves florals and
more simple patterns, so I made it with her preferences in mind.





So check out my video below if you would like to see the process!

Also, don't forget to check out Vivian's channel for amazing happy mail inspiration!
You can also watch the video of her opening my mail here.


Comments