MAIL 024 - Holographic Summer Happy Mail Flipbook




I have a bright snail mail for today!
It totally screams summer!

This was a hard happy mail to make no lie, but I love how it turned out in the end.
I put up a nice fight with the cellophane wrap that I used to get the holographic
look. It is very slippery, fragile, and flimsy. Don't forget the static too!




I loved the end result though. Especially the holographic envelope!
So cool, but it is hard to make. I think if you could find a thicker or sturdier
replacement for the cellophane, it would be a lot easier.

It was a bit hard to photograph because of the reflection of the cellophane, but I
did my best! It is so bright too!

I just filled my flipbook folder with goodies & wrapped it up.
You can hear me talk more about the process in the video below!

ALSO, I started an Instagram! So go check me out @pebbledpaper!


Comments