MAIL 022 - Vintage Inspired Snail Mail Using DIY Watercolor Leaves




In today's post I will be using my DIY Watercolor Leaves in a snail mail.
I really like how this snail mail turned out.
If you want to hear more about the process, then please watch the video below!

I just wanted to say something really quick. If you receive my blog updates,
you may want to add me into your email contacts. I was told that some of my email
updates went into their spam folder. If you add me into your contacts, it should be unlikely
that the updates will end up in your spam folder!

Also, please check out the tutorial so you can make your own watercolor leaves to use!
And if you haven't already, please subscribe to my channel!

_______________________________________________


________________________________________________




 

Comments

Popular Posts