NOTE 023 - March 2019 Journal Highlights + Update


I have been MIA for about a month.
I thought I would give a bit of an update & talk about some small changes
I would like to make around here.

So for the past month I have been very sick. I was barely able to function
part of that time. My anxiety really was at full force. I decided not to worry
about doing many things because at that time it wasn't a priority.
I am still recovering, but I feel a lot better now.
Coming back to my blog has made me realize how much I missed it
& how much I enjoy blogging.

Regarding changes, I may post less frequently. I am aiming for once
a week. Videos will be slower as well. I guess I am readjusting &
nothing will be set in stone until I feel fully able to get back to normal.
My goal is to focus more on the quality of my content rather than
quantity.  I do have some fun posts & videos coming though.
There will be some small improvements here & there.
(Like blog post title changes. ↑)

Since we are done with that, let's get to the monthly journal highlights for March!
I am a bit behind, but oh well. I have just been trying to catch up.




I only have 3 photos to share today.
I didn't get to journal much for March. Some were more personal,
so I can't share those, but I have these lovely three!




For March I did a lot of monochrome themed spreads.
It is spring where I live, so everything has been lovely.
I would go on walks, find something, and work with those colors.
It was really fun!




I also have videos for some of these spreads. 
I don't have them uploaded yet & I still need to edit them.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you can see when I upload them!

That's all for today!

Comments