NOTE 021 - February 2019 Monthly Journal Highlights + Process Video




I finally have my February 2019 Journal Highlights.

I had some problems with my shoulders which made it hard to sit
at my computer & do posts. I took a break & I am feeling better now.
I do have something special & new. I was going to post these highlights
earlier, but I decided to wait a bit. It is half-way through March, but it
was worth the wait.




I received a gift card with this lovely thank you card. I had to
put it in my journal.









If you follow me on Pinterest, you may have seen my pins about
junk journaling. I was very inspired by those, so I decided to play
around with that style in this journal. I do have plans to make
my own junk journal.




I already have a theme in mind. You can check out my JOURNAL
board if you want to get an idea of what I'm going for. The pastels
& vintage feel really goes well together in this spread though.




I do have some spreads where I haven't written in them yet.
I didn't really know what to write, so I left them blank for future use.





I also was very inspired by paper cut-outs. I guess it is called paper art.
I pinned some of those pins that inspired me on Pinterest as well.




This last one is special... Notice the background change.
I not only have a photo of this one, but also a video!
This video has no sound but those relaxing paper & crafting sounds.

This is my first video. I may have to do a bloopers post for it...
There was some mess ups lol. I like how it turned out though.

Video has been moved to IGTV! Please follow @pebbledpaper on IG!





Materials: 
kikki.K Cute Paper Lovers Book
VersaMagic Dew Drop Ink Pad Aquatic Splash
Vintage Papers
Various Ribbons
Buttons
Cinnamoroll Flake Stickers
Cinnamoroll Sticker Roll
Textured Cardstock
Mijello Gold Watercolors
mt ex World of Words Washi Tape
Kraft Paper
Kubominoki Rabbit Rubber Stamp
Various Papers
Red Crinkle Adhesive Paper
Osanpo Shopping Pencil Rubber Stamp

For video:
Journal
Textured Cardstock
Construction Paper
Yumi Imai Cotton Rubber Stamp
Moon Calendar Page
Vintage Label Maker
BGM Dot Grid Washi Tape
My Mind's Eye Bloom Paper Pad
VersaMagic Dew Drop Ink Pad Midnight Black

Comments