MAIL 019 - Blue Snail Mail with Process Video




 I have this snail mail I built around the color blue.
I also have a video to go with it.

My Pen Pal's favorite color is blue. I've not used blue a lot.
Actually, I think this is the first time I have made a blue snail mail.
Let me check... It is the first with a lot of blue. Lately I've been
into using colors as my theme. It is simple & not overwhelming.
So you will see more posts like that in the near future.

Materials:
Kraft Envelope
Notebook Paper
Picture from a Vintage Home Decor Book
Vintage Dictionary Paper
Textured Cardstock
Scrapbook Paper
Galaxy Washi Tape
The Little Prince Stickers
Cat Memo Pad from this set
Zebra Sarasa Pens
Ticket from the book that I got with this Journal Set
Kyupodo Morning Delivery Memo Pad


Video has been moved to IGTV! Please follow @pebbledpaper on IG!

Comments