NOTE 019 - Cute Things from Japan Haul




This is the last bit of my latest hauls.

I placed my second order with Cute Things From Japan at the beginning of the year.
I love their website. You can get stationery directly from Japan. Also, I am in no way
affiliated with Cute Things From Japan, I just love their selection. I also get excited
for the packaging. The tag, string, & paper above were used to wrap my goods.




I also get excited for the stamps they use to ship the items.




They also use washi tape to package your goods, which I always save to reuse.




You always get an envelope with the latest newsletter, a note, free bonus stickers, & paper.
Their packaging is just soo cute. 




I bought this beautiful standing calendar. I wanted a calendar with the moon phases
& this one was just so pretty, I couldn't pass it up.





I bought three stamp inks in black, aqua, & yellow. I also got two stamps.
An adorable bunny stamp & a cotton stamp.




I bought some Bande Washi Stickers & some cute Cinnamoroll stickers.





I saw these beautiful limited edition Kitta stickers. They are limited
edition, so I had to have them. They are so beautiful. I love the simple designs
& colors.




I bought the Midori Flower Stickers, which I had been eyeing for a while.
I also got some cute circus themed flake stickers. I bought the Ham Egg Stickers,
which I am doing a giveaway for. You can enter that at the bottom of this page.






Something I love about their store is samples. I like how you can buy
samples of items. Sometimes when I buy a whole pack or thing of an item, I can
eventually get bored of using it. I buy samples so I don't get bored with them. When I run
out I can try something new or buy the full size. I bought some Rilakkumma memo pad sheets,
Sunny Sunday Vintage Receipt Papers, Classiky Note Cards, & these beautiful Lily Pad
Kaishi Papers by Classiky. These were all samples as well.




So that is all! I will try not to buy anymore for a while. Try...
If you go back through some of my previous posts, you will see I have used some
of these items already. I will of course be using them in the future! So subscribe
so you can stay up-to-date!

Comments