MAIL 014 - Refreshing Herb Garden Themed Snail Mail




I have a "fresh" snail mail for today. I wanted to do a very fresh & green
look for this mail. I was looking through my journal & saw one of these
spreads. I wanted to revisit it in snail mail form. I also wanted something
bright since it is winter where I live.




I cut out some pictures of herbs & flowers. I made an origami camellia flower.
I will not attempt to make a tutorial because it is a bit complicated. I had to
watch a video tutorial for it. I used a bit of watercolor on the card.




I drew the herb garden on the envelope. I really liked how this
one turned out. I've really been into green lately, so look out for more!




Materials:
Various Paper Cut-Outs
Origami Paper
Blank White Card
Envelope
Watercolors
Watercolor Brush
Highlighters
Coloring Pencils

Comments

Popular Posts