MAIL 012 - Floral Shaker Snail Mail + Making Process




This post was going to be a mail making process post,
but because this was honestly so hard to make, I decided not.
I will show a few photos from the process though.
Sorry for the lighting. It is winter here, so it is darker these days.




Materials:
Flower Cut-Outs
Confetti Dots
Pressed Flowers
Washi Tape
Marker/Pen
Adhesive
Glitter
Envelope 
Plastic Packaging





I wanted to make a shaker envelope.
This is the hardest snail mail I have ever made. (& messy)
I measured out my plastic packaging to fit closer to my envelope.





I cut it & sealed the sides. The plastic packaging is so hard
to work with because it is slick. It was hard to seal too.
That is why I used so much washi tape.





I put in my cut-outs & pressed flowers through a little hole.
I tore the plastic a bit too.














I put my glitter in. I made a mess. That is why I patched it up with washi.





I added some embellishments & was satisfied. (& covered in glitter.)







I then stuck in the minimalistic envelope.
"빨간 꽃" means "red flower" in English.


I hope you liked this short process post! I will have some more in the future.

Comments