FINDINGS 001 - Random Finds & Goodies



I got some goodies yesterday. My mother went to a small thrift/antique shop & found a few things. It was all about $5.





A vintage autograph book. There is only one autograph. I looked the name up. Nothing came up. It could have been a family member or friend. They shared my sense of humor.


It says
"Dear Jackie,

Some girls are cats,
Some are cat's mammas,
But I'm telling you baby.
You're the cat's pajamas!

Love,
Dorothy"

At the bottom
"Yours till mountains peak and see salad-dressing."



"Whittier's Poems" by John Greenleaf Whittier
It has no dates in it. I think the pocket size pages would be perfect for a scrapbook or snail mail.




A vintage style owl parcel set. 

Various sized bags.


Stickers.

Tags.



These fancy papers and ribbons that were meant for wedding invitations. I love the relaxing and calming look of the colors.




This was my first post. I like to keep them simple. I have some more coming, as well as collections I am already getting together in my mind.

Comments